We received more than 11,000 questions for yesterday's YouTube interview with President Obama, and while we couldn't ask them all, there were certain particularly amusing questions that we wish we could have asked, if time and circumstances had allowed.
If we had asked them, well...suffice it to say it would have been an even more entertaining interview. The President did agree to do this again, so hopefully we'll have our chance.
Here are our picks for the top 10 most colorful questions posed to President Obama:
1. "For most of my life I was raised in West Philadelphia. Finances forced me to move to Bel Air with my Aunt and Uncle. What are you going to do about areas like the one I lived in?"
- William Smith, Los Angeles
2. "How do you feel about Nancy Peloci capturing our attention with her cat cam, then rick rolling us in the end?" - Anonymous
3. "Why did you name your dog, Bo, after yourself?" - Mary Smithiers, Seattle
4. "Why does God hate the Vikings?"
- Depressed, Minnesota
5. "Could you win in a fight against Wolverine? Don't even pretend like you could, you totally can't."
- Jack, Redding, CA
6. Mr. President, when are you going to stop the war between ninjas and pirates? Surely it is in your hands to stop such a crisis. The war has been going for trillions of years and it needs to be put to a halt once and for all."
- Daniel, New Zealand
7. "Do you play World of Warcraft? If yes, which class and faction do you have?"
- Gustaffa, Slovakia
8. "I know I speak for a lot of Americans when I say we love you and believe in you. Do you pinky-swear to try your hardest to push through some of the legislation you talked about last night? Remember: the pinky-swear is binding in court."
- Justin, Carmen Sandiego
9. Mr. President, there is no doubt that you are a busy and stressed man. My question relates to your "down time". I just want to know if you like to go fishing and if so, would it be possible for me to go fishing with you one day?"
- Robert B., Keller, TX
10. "Mr. President, I just want to tell you how I’m feeling, America is not gonna give you up, nor let you down. We are not going to desert you. How do you feel about Internet censorship?"
CitizenTube is YouTube's News and Politics Blog. Here you'll find important breaking news videos from citizens; developing trends in the use of YouTube by news organizations, activists, politicians, and governments; and lots of other YouTube goodness. Hit us up on Twitter, @citizentube, if you see something worth posting here.